Autumn Offer – Turn over a new leaf with Bite Size Online Learning
Our Bite Size Pilot can help plug a skill gap – it’s quick and easy
Many of our new customers start their Bite Size learning journey with a three month pilot programme with minimal investment. Short, focussed e-learning, it enables them to:
- test the water without a long term commitment
- gauge the appetite for e-learning
- plug any skill gaps staff may have
- provide relevant up to date Microsoft Office training – which is changing all the time
- learn a new skill from beginner to expert levels
- take a test, measure competency
- gain more confidence and work smarter
- the freedom to learn as and when they need – anytime, anywhere learning
And here’s how your staff could benefit too
For as little as £1.99 per person per month, gain access to our Bite Size Online Library of 38 courses (with more coming soon), giving your staff immediate access to online learning support wherever they are working. Our Three Month Package includes:
- 38 Courses with hundreds of Bite Size lessons for Microsoft Office – Teams, Microsoft 365, Edge, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote plus lots more
- new courses being written
- different skill levels – from Introduction to Advanced, Master and Expert levels
- tests, games and quick tip videos
- easy self-registration process
- weekly IT Tip every week.
- marketing material to launch and encourage usage.
- company plans from just £1.99 per person per month** for three months access. Introductory Offer for new customers.
- PLUS A SPECIAL BONUS : Access to the Coronavirus Awareness Course for FREE (when purchased with our Microsoft Office Three Month Pilot). This module is designed to help us all understand how to create a secure workplace and beyond. It shares information about the symptoms, spread and prevention of the current outbreak.
Get in touch today to get started. Your staff could be learning something new in as little as 24 hours!