New Course Launch – MS OneNote – your digital notebook
“Here is the news we’ve have been waiting for”
New OneNote Introduction Course just launched
As Microsoft OneNote continues to evolve and develop, so too does our suite of e-learning courses.
We have listened to our customers and are delighted to announce the launch of our new Introduction Course for Microsoft OneNote desktop and Windows 10. It’s a digital tool, where you can access all your notes on the go and collaborate too.
- If you have an idea – don’t write it down on paper – jot it down in OneNote and pick it up again from any device (you can even make quick notes on the fly without OneNote being open)
- Add images, pin multi-media documents, record audio notes, insert online videos, and add files.
- Create separate notebooks, and individual or grouped sections within notebooks to get organised
- Highlight notes with Important and To-Do tags as well as checklists
- Share your notebooks and collaborate with colleagues – you can all view or edit notes in real-time
We love OneNote! It’s a great way to get organised, bringing content and conversations together in a single application that’s always up to date and great for sharing with your teams. Once you start using it, you’ll wonder how you ever did without it!
Our Introduction Course is now live. It’s packed with lessons to help make your life easier. It’s part of our ever growing library of Microsoft Office Courses. Take a look at our course overview and brush up on your skills – or learn new ways of working.
For a Trial of our Microsoft Office Libraries, contact us.
To sign up to our Free Weekly Tips for all Microsoft Office applications – scroll down and follow the mouse for a free nugget of learning every week – or complete our form here.