On the First Week of Christmas Bite Size gave to me …
… 12 Excel Keyboard Shortcuts
- Control, Shift and End to select entire worksheet
- Control Page Up or Down to move to next or previous worksheet
- Control, Shift and Colon (;) to enter the current time (static)
- Control and Spacebar to select an entire column
- Shift and Spacebar to select and entire row
- Control and T to convert a list to a table
- ALT and = to quickly add up a row or column
- Control and Semi-Colon (:) to enter the current date (static)
- Control and 1 to bring up the format dialogue box
- Shift and F2 to edit or create a comment
- Control and grave accent (`) to show formulas (works as a toggle)
- Control and K to create or edit a hyperlink
On the Second Week of Christmas Bite Size gave to me …
…. you’ll have to wait until next week! Don’t forget to come back.
Bite Size provide Weekly Tips every Tuesday to help you get the most out of your computer. Learn something new every week – in Bite Size chunks of learning.
Scroll down and follow the Mouse to sign up to our Weekly Tip Newsletters.
Want to test the water? Why not take a look at our special Three Month Taster Offer for up to 100 staff to access all our Microsoft Office Libraries?