On the Second Week of Christmas Bite Size gave to me …
… 12 Word Keyboard Shortcuts
- Select an entire paragraph, triple click anywhere in it
- Control and Backspace deletes the previous word
- Double click the format painter to use it multiple times
- Control and Spacebar to remove formatting from selected text
- To insert a hyperlink, select the word/s and Control and K
- Quickly create a table, type + and tab,+ and tab and Enter
- Insert a page break Control and Enter
- Shift and F3 to cycle through different cases
- Shift and F5 to quickly cycle to your last edited spots
- Use F2 to move selected text and Enter where it is to go
- Insert a double horizontal line, simply type === (3 equals)
- Select an entire document with Control and A
On the Third Week of Christmas Bite Size gave to me …
…. you’ll have to wait until next week! Don’t forget to come back.
Bite Size provide Weekly Tips every Tuesday to help you get the most out of your computer. Learn something new every week – in Bite Size chunks of learning.
Scroll down and follow the Mouse to sign up to our Weekly Tip Newsletters.
Want to test the water? Why not take a look at our special Three Month Taster Offer for up to 100 staff to access all our Microsoft Office Libraries?