On the Third Week of Christmas Bite Size gave to me …
… 12 Outlook Keyboard Shortcuts
- Go to a different folder, Control and Y
- Mark a message as Read, hold down the Control key and tap Q
- Mark a message as Unread, hold down the Control key and tap U
- Create a new folder, Control, Shift and E
- Change the number of days your calendar displays, hold down the ALT key and type 1 – 10
- To save your message (emails only) tap F12
- Never write the same email twice, create the email, File, Save As, Template
- To use your Template, New Items, More Items, and User Templates
- To create a new email from anywhere in Outlook, hold down Control and Shift and M
- Flag a message fast by tapping the Insert key, works as a toggle
- Switch between mail, calendar and contacts by Control 1, 2 or 3
- Find a message quickly, Control and E
Why not sign up to our free Weekly Tips every Tuesday?
Bite Size provide Weekly Tips every Tuesday to help you get the most out of your computer. Learn something new every week – in Bite Size chunks of learning.
Scroll down and follow the Mouse to sign up to our Weekly Tip Newsletters.
Want to test the water? Why not take a look at our special Three Month Taster Offer for up to 100 staff to access all our Microsoft Office Libraries?