Three Month Pilot Programme – you don’t know what you don’t know
“I have learnt so much in so little time. I was asked to provide some figures for a meeting from a spreadsheet and without Bite Size I’m not sure how long this would have taken me. Self-taught on spreadsheets, I have learnt so many different ways to do things and even passed some tips on to others here. Would love to have the opportunity to have this available all the time. Am hoping to look at the Word one too.”
Our Bite Size Pilot can help plug a skill gap – it’s quick and easy
Microsoft Office, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint – and more
Many of our new customers start their Bite Size learning journey with a three month pilot programme. Short, focussed e-learning, it enables them to:
- test the water without a long term commitment
- gauge the appetite for e-learning
- plug any skill gaps staff may have
- provide relevant up to date Microsoft Office training – which is changing all the time
- learn a new skill from beginner to expert levels
- take a test, measure competency
- gain more confidence and work smarter
And here’s how your staff could benefit too
For as little as £1.99 per person per month, gain access to our Bite Size Online Library of over 36 courses, giving your staff immediate access to online learning support wherever they are working. Our Three Month Package includes:
- over 36 Courses with hundreds of Bite Size lessons for Microsoft Office – Teams, Microsoft 365, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote plus lots more
- different skill levels – from Introduction to Advanced, Master and Expert levels
- tests, games and quick tip videos
- easy self-registration process
- weekly IT Tip every week.
- marketing material to launch and encourage usage.
- company plans from just £1.99 per person per month** for three months access. Introductory Offer for new customers.
- PLUS A SPECIAL BONUS : Access to the following Remote Working Courses for FREE (when purchased with our Microsoft Office Three Month Pilot).
Remote Working – FREE
This module we look at why people are working remotely and the benefits it can bring for both individuals and organisations.
Managing a Virtual Team – FREE
This module looks at the benefits and challenges of working in a virtual team, the importance of a clear communication plan and the role of the manager in ensuring the teams success.
Resilience – FREE
This module will help you develop a better understanding of how to be resilient in the face of adversity, by bending instead of breaking under pressure.
Get in touch to get started. Your staff can be up and running within 24 hours.
**Minimum of 100 staff. Three month access – total cost for 100 staff – £597 + VAT. Introductory Offer – no annual commitment.
COURSE CONTENTS – AT A GLANCE:
Check out the Course Objectives by visiting the Microsoft Office Libraries
- Microsoft 365 – Introduction and Intermediate
- Microsoft Teams – Introduction and Intermediate
- Microsoft SharePoint Office 365 – Introduction and Site Owners
- MS Excel– Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced, Master, Expert
- MS Word– Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced, Master, Expert
- MS PowerPoint– Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced
- MS Outlook– Introduction, Intermediate
- MS Project– Introduction, Intermediate
- MS OneNote– Introduction
- MS Visio– Introduction
- MS Windows 10 – Introduction, Intermediate
- Computer Fundamentals (to support the ECDL syllabus) includes: Computer, Online and Security Essentials – Introduction plus quizzes and Spreadsheets and Word Processing
- Online Collaboration and Using Databases – Intermediate Level (to support the ECDL syllabus)
- Microsoft Office Competency Testing – 8 tests for Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Millionaire Games – 5 games covering Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams and Word
- Snakes and Ladder Games – 3 games covering Computer, Online and Security Essentials
Check out the Courses in each category by visiting the Personal Development Library
- Career Development
- Communication and Social Skills
- Customer Service
- Data Protection
- Equality and Diversity
- Finance / Budgeting Basics
- Food Safety and Hygiene
- Health & Safety
- Interview Techniques
- Literacy Skills
- Management and Leadership
- Managing Change
- Personal Development
- Social and corporate responsibilities
- Workplace Wellbeing