We listen. We adapt. We are here to help.
How we are supporting our customers…
This is a difficult time for just about every business in every sector. Customers who we have worked with for a decade are facing unprecedented challenges. For some, it’s a case of weathering the storm and finding new ways of working, but for others they see it as an opportunity to improve the skills of their workforce, and engage them with virtual and online learning – even if their staff have been furloughed.
We are adapting as we can and have changed how we work with our customers. Here are just some of the projects we have been working on to engage learners and support our customers during this difficult time.
- We are running virtual classes for SharePoint and Teams for a European customer to help their staff familiarise themselves with using this software remotely; so far we have been to France, Spain, Malta, Cyprus, Italy and the UK. It’s great fun, as it brings people together using Teams.
- We are bringing teams together by staging demonstrations and walk-throughs of the Bite Size library via Teams, showing staff around and helping them to focus on their training needs using the Bite Size lessons and courses. Another recent project for a European customer saw two workshops of over 40 attendees, one focussed on staff needs, and the other for Managers.
- We launched our new learning platform last month to make navigation easier with lots of new bells and whistles! It’s as busy as ever as more people are logging on from home to continue their learning and access from any device whilst working remotely.
- We have on boarded new customers over the past few weeks, who have taken advantage of our learning solutions as they see the value in up skilling their staff during this time. A great benefit for staff that also adds value to the business, now and for the future.
- We launched our League Tables for our Millionaire Games so staff can compete with each other in real-time, to see who can reach a million in the quickest possible time. The aim is to bring people together and adds a bit of fun into learning Microsoft Office.
- We are continuing to create Quick Tip Videos to add to the Learning Tips on the Welcome Pages to add value to our online training courses and lessons. Check out the free resources button below.
- We are also taking this time to write new content and are due to release our new Database Module (that covers the syllabus for ECDL) mid-April. We continue to write for MS Office 2019, Teams, SharePoint and O365.
- We continue to communicate with our learners through our Weekly IT Tips to keep Bite Size front of mind and to provide a useful nugget of learning every week to engage learners.
We are here to help. So please do get in touch if you need any further information on how we can support your learning needs, or have any specific, immediate issues you need to address with remote working. We are happy to adapt any of our training services to fulfil your business need and support you and your staff during this time.
Keep safe and well.
The Bite Size Team