What is your IT learning journey for 2020?
Get your team on track in just three months
Developing Microsoft Office skills in today’s ever changing Office 365 environment can be a challenge, with new software, new ways of working and the need to acquire new skills quickly, whilst continuing to work every day.
Be in control of your future skills and start a three month learning journey with Bite Size. Our Online Learning Library can help you and your staff work smarter as Microsoft Office continues to evolve and change the way in which we work.
For as little as £2.50 + VAT per person per month, our three month programme is a great way for you to introduce IT training to your team, and provide just-in-time learning, without getting in too deep with a long term contract.
Your team will gain immediate just-in-time support with Bite Size online lessons, as they work every day on their computer – be it Office 365, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and lots more.
Our Three Month Programme includes:
- Access to our e-learning library for Microsoft Office 365, Office 2016 or Office 2013 – 33 courses, 11 tests and 5 Millionaire Games.
- Includes five PC Fundamental Courses (Computer Essentials, Online Essentials, Security Essentials, Spreadsheets, Word Processing and 3 tests).
- Easy self-registration process for up to 100 learners.
- Unlimited lessons, personalised courses, 11 tests and 5 Games.
- Pre Pilot Communications Material : Launch plan, posters, intranet button.
- Post Pilot Communications: On-line survey to gain feedback.
- Evaluation: All data reports – lesson usage, test results and survey feedback.
Your team will gain immediate, just-in-time support with our Bite Size online lessons and courses, as they continue to work every day. All accessible from their PC or mobile device, from work or at home.
You can also mix and match our lesson plans with Personal Development courses too. Just let us know your company learning needs, and we will create a bespoke learning path for you and your team.